niedziela, 23 października 2011

My first appearance here

Hi, it's me - Julia. To start, I'll introduce myself in a few words.

I come from a medium-sized town, Grudziądz. It's located about 230 km from Poznań so I commute here if I want to visit my family. If it comes to the siblings, I have one sister who is 9 years my senior. She lives and works in Warsaw. I really like foreign languages so I study French filology to become a teacher, translator or interpreter. I speak English and Spanish as well. My future dream is to link these three languages in my translations. Now, I live in Poznań, in a cosy studio.

Just now, I'm in my hometown. It's very important for me to come back here because I have a possibility to meet my friends. They are very significant in my life, that's why I'm mentioning them. I have a lot of close friends so I don't think only one does exist.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz